This concept map shows my thought process of learning in History 3510- History of Childhood and Education. I started of with the general topic of “History 3510”, then I broke it up into different more specific topics we discussed in class: education, childhood, the 19th century, the 20th century, the 21st century, and our seminar discussions and reading analysis. All of these topics continued to branch off more and more and connect to one another. In the end, you can see that everything is practically connected to one another, thus making many aspects of history related in some way with one another. Many of the ideas on this concept map showcase the connections I was able to make in the course. For example, in the “Education” bubble there are topics such as “Residential Schools” that also is connected to the “Childhood” bubble, and other bubbles like the “19th Century” and “20th Century”, these topics also connect to “Seminar Discussions: and “Reading Analysis”. The broad topic of “Residential Schools” can be further broken down into topics such as, religion, Indigenous children, racism, parental influences, etc. If you take a closer look at the concept map, more and more things are all connected together, evidently showing that every part of history is connected in some way.