This story may not mean much to people, other than it being funny and just something not very smart to do. But I was able to take something from this situation and it indeed impacted my life story and overall my life. What I was able to take from this situation and integrate it into my life story was that you should try to help people in need no matter the situation, whether it be as strange and unpleasant as this one. You have to give it your best effort and try all you can to help a person out, even if the outcome might not be what you expected. This is exactly what my teacher in Grade 7 taught me through this situation that he was faced, and as a teacher, he put his student first and tried to help the student as much as he could with what resources he had on hand.

This situation I witnessed in elementary school stuck with me until now, and over the years I’ve made sure I tried to help people out and give my best effort each time. In addition to this, as an aspiring teacher, I can take this into my future career and explain to my students that you should try to help people in need and use your best effort to do so. To add to this, I can be like my Grade 7 teacher and be there for any student and put all my students first.

Header Image from: https://www.canstockphoto.com/images-photos/helping-hands.html